After planning this starting in April - we are almost there!
I started taking birth control pills on Mon (Day 3 of my cycle) - I will take them until Mon Sept 6. I thought it was really funny to pick up prenatal vitamins and birth control pills at the same time at the pharmacy... maybe it was just me!
Tomorrow we go in to sign the contract/pay for the IVF/ICSI, and get some final lab work done.
Sat Aug 14 is our IVF class - 3 hrs, but just a one-time deal!
I'll post about Sept as it gets closer.
*Hopefully* work will slow down so I can start to be relaxed in September - so far, after getting back from my favorite place (Kaua'i), things have been extremely intense! Oh well - I'll keep working on my hula DVD and all will be right with the world... :)
So far, I don't think I'm acting TOO crazy - Blake keeps teasing me and saying "happiness is in the fridge" because he got me a giant cream-filled pastry two days ago that I've been eating a little at a time. It's yummy, but I don't think I'm THAT bad or need it THAT much! Fingers crossed... (I should explain - I took birth control pills to help with acne once a LONG time ago and stopped pretty promptly because they made me really emotional and moody - at least, I THINK that's what was causing it... ;) - so Blake has been nervous. I think Danielle's advice - all will be well if he just keeps quiet - made a lot of sense!) :)
Yea, Danielle , shes got it right huh? sorry you are feeling not as skinny , but you will get your weight off and all will be well , you are so tenacious .... love this blog thank you so much , is there anything we can do to love and support you ? mom
ReplyDeleteNah - we're good! Just keep reading/commenting! :P - love you Mom!
ReplyDelete