Grace is here!

Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Feelin' low... :(

I don't know what it is today - but I have felt super sad all day. Not mad at all-just sad. I'd like to say it's my hormones (and it probably is) - I know I have much to be happy about and thankful for - just can't shake the sads today.

Maybe it's partly that there is not much to do for a few weeks - just a holding pattern? Maybe it's that I'm nervous about if this will work or not - I feel confident, but understand there is a chance it won't work right off the bat... Maybe it's nothing to do with fertility issues and I'm just tired and disappointed in how the Broncos game went.

... Or maybe I'm getting nervous about talking in church this week!

I know I'll feel better tomorrow-guess I'll just let myself be today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a sad day. But it sounds wise to just let yourself "be." You have a lot on your mind right now.

    Good luck on your talk. It was my turn yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris!

    How did your talk go/what was the topic? I am certain you did GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete