D'oh! Not only are the bc pills making me moody, they're making my blood sugars run high. I increased by basal rate by 0.2 units/hr (kind of a lot actually!) and am hoping I can get them back < 200. This is also making me not feel so good. I'm lucky my diabetologist is very quick to reply to email questions/help me with guidance on managing things.
Oh maybe stress from purchase orders, contracts, grant applications, and installation of a new software version could be making me run a little high too? ;) Thank heavens for super staff and co-workers who are helping with these things!
It's all good - will be doing my hula DVD tonight.
Oh... and Blake is grilling steak, corn, and veggies for dinner.... woohoo!!! :)
P.S. Worked like a charm - a little adjustment (up .15 units/hr) and I stayed between 90-100 all evening! Feeling so much better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment