Grace is here!

Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Things that make you go "hmmm...."

So I think I spoke too soon about not being too bad with the birth control pills. I've been very moody today - I even started crying when I saw pictures of myself thinner (I really don't get down like that very much!) I was snapping at Blake, too. Maybe I'm just tired, but this is exactly what I remember from taking them before for acne... but no option to stop taking them now! Hopefully I will get used to it/can manage my emotions better as the month goes on! Fortunately it's only a month - not a permanent thing...

Blake seemed obsessed with talking about what the "man room" will be like for his part on retrieval day today. It was actually very funny - he said he's thinking everything will seem like it's in slow motion, and there will be cheerleaders chanting "Go Blake!" while the theme from Chariots of Fire plays. He said he is envisioning coming out after leaving his contribution to see his friends there high-fiving him. I think that's funny - and whatever is motivating I guess...? :) I know I'll be loopy so whatever!!!

I'm not planning on posting daily, but thought I should note the moodiness to remind myself in case we have to go through this process more than once!

No comments:

Post a Comment