Tami at RCC called a few min ago with the fertilization report - GREAT news (at least I think) - of 10 eggs, 7 were mature, and 6 fertilized!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! :) Another little box to check off (and give an A + + + + + + +... to - not me or Blake, but the situation!)
The tentative plan is to do a day 5 transfer (of two - freezing any others that are viable) Sun morning at 10:30 a.m. They will call Fri to confirm.
Happy happy, joy joy! Things are looking promising. :)
YAY!!!! Awesome news!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were going through all this. I hope that it all works out for you. Best wishes as you go through this emotional journey. I'll be praying. xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Tiffany!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa! This sounds so promising and I hope things go well for you! Thanks for the invite to read your sweet blog. It's not boring at all! I must admit, I get such joy in watching people succeed at baby making! ESPECIALLY when it takes so much effort! I have a sister-in-law who finally conceived on her own with twins after almost 8 years of infertility treatments, IUI, and everything else just short of IVF. It can be such an emotional thing!
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested, I am on a cute little pregnancy/conception forum called twoweekwait.com. There are all kinds of women on there who are doing trigger shots, IVF and just about everything else. It is a great place to find support and ask other women who are trying to get preggo too. I love it!
I will be following your story...will be praying for your little miracle!!!
PS. Just FWIW, on the twoweekwait site, lots of the women don't like using the blue dye tests because they can sometimes give nasty evaporation lines (false positives). Answers or First Response Early Result seem to give the best results. Good Luck!!!
Cool - thanks Jacquie! I will check that out! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great your sis-in-law finally succeeded!
Hope you are feeling well and doing GREAT! :)
YAY!!! The good news just keeps coming, starting Sunday I will be sending "sticky baby" vibes your way!!!
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!! That is definitely what we need! Thanks Dani!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am still wondering where babies come from. But I think I have an idea.
ReplyDeleteP.S How did my name get to be (Darkstarlives)
ReplyDeleteBlake
Blakee - you light up my life. :)
ReplyDelete