Second shot done. It WAS easier, which is good - much less stressful now that it's not new.
I'm kind of in a nasty mood - I was going to write out why, but the world will be a better place if I spare you of my venting. :) (...and this is AFTER doing yoga... what would I be like if I hadn't done that? ;) )
Hope you all had a good weekend! I may not write again until after my blood draw on Tues since I just take another shot tomorrow - nothing too exciting. Dosing after tomorrow depends on results of blood work Tues morning. Good times.
In the spirit of journaling, I should note we got to go to my Dad's to watch the Broncos-Jaguars game. Denver lost; Coach McDaniels looked like an angry elf. I think I am understanding why football isn't always a good Sunday activity - those coaches send out negative, angry vibes!!! On the plus side, my Dad made the BEST quesadillas with homemade pulled pork, several types of cheese, freshly roasted garlic, homemade salsa, and homemade guacomole - then he made us stuffed jalapenos and smoked chicken. Oh and peaches with whipped cream and flan. It was DIVINE - we were pretty spoiled. That was nice to hang out for a bit.
I'm sooo tired so TTFN (ta ta for now). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment