Grace is here!

Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bummer - and music soothes the savage beast... :)

Well, Dr. Reggio (the embryologist) called about an hour ago - he was extremely nice, and explained that the 4 embryos we let culture didn't make it past the 30-cell stage so no embryos to freeze. Bummer. But - it's ok - we didn't really expect them to - we were just hoping. So - now we will focus on positive thoughts for our two transferred embryos! Not a bad thing to know the outcome anyway.

The poor guy apologized again (profusely) for the labeling error - I told him he should stop worrying - we couldn't be happier with the care we're getting, and the way the error was handled just reinforced my confidence in the staff at RCC. They are great.

So... as I mentioned earlier, I worked on my playlist today. I listened to it this afternoon. Thought I would share what I'm including in case you are interested. :) The Jewel CD that the Jewel songs are from is so nice - I'm loving it. Very soothing. :) I'm sure Blake will be DELIGHTED that I've found something to help me chillax!

Here it is:
  1. The Story - Brandi Carlile
  2. Raven - Jewel
  3. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Céline Dion
  4. All the Animals - Jewel
  5. Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan
  6. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - Jewel
  7. Every Little Kiss - Bruce Hornsby
  8. Sweet Dreams - Jewel
  9. Angels - Robbie Williams
  10. Circle Song - Jewel
  11. Ahi Wela/Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  12. The Cowboy's Lament - Jewel
  13. Besame Mucho - Los Copacabana
  14. Daydream Land - Jewel
  15. My Destiny - Lionel Richie
  16. Sov Gott (Sleep Well) - Jewel
  17. Fallen - Lauren Wood
  18. Dreamer - Jewel
  19. They Love Each Other - Grateful Dead
  20. Forever and a Day (Always) - Jewel
  21. Lucky - Jason Mraz
  22. Gloria - Jewel
  23. Mama's Lil' Baby - John Cruz
  24. Kawailehua 'A' Alakahonua - John Cruz
  25. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Jewel
  26. The Heart Of Life - John Mayer
  27. Angel Standing By - Jewel
  28. Can't Help Falling In Love - Julio Iglesias
  29. Simple Gifts - Jewel
  30. Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  31. Brahm's Lullaby - Jewel
  32. Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
  33. This Is the Day - The The
(If anyone thinks you'd like this enough to listen to, let me know and I will make you a CD) :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a bummer, but as you said, good to know. I'm glad you had the day to relax - and make the playlist, that is such a great idea! I am going to have to check out the Jewel CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great one - it's at Target, called "Lullaby" (I think it was something she did with Fisher Price for Target (?) - at least, I've bought it there twice in the last year...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you getting my comments? what do I comment as?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - it's coming up as "magicpatti"!

    ReplyDelete