It's Grace's world and we're just lucky to be a part of it! ;)
Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Nice job Blakee! :)
I kind of jokingly asked Blake when he was going to get me flowers to celebrate our little milestone yesterday. I've been a bit bossy since I'm supposed to be taking it easy, but he still went and got me gerber daisies - my favorite!!! :)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you already did the transfer yesterday! So exciting!!! The flowers are very sweet. I hope you are enjoying some relaxing, quiet time. That was a crazy day yesterday, so you probably need a rest after all of that :)
Thanks Kris! I am kind of relaxing - Blake is sick (I think food poisoning) so he is needing more babying than me I guess... Oh well.
Yep - yesterday was a little crazy! Am hoping the BOCs are continuing to divide/grow properly - hopefully they'll start to implant normally starting tomorrow. :)
Oh no, it's so not the day for a sick husband! (Our family had that fun the last couple of weeks... so miserable, I'm sorry!!) I hope he bounces back fast, I'm sure he will.
It's amazing to think of those little bundles of cells, so tiny! I hope they are doing everything they should!!
Hope you feel better Blake...man Ive had this stuff going on my third week.. drink chicken broth and emergen c ... its the only thing that made me feel better , however nothing helped the headache
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you already did the transfer yesterday! So exciting!!! The flowers are very sweet. I hope you are enjoying some relaxing, quiet time. That was a crazy day yesterday, so you probably need a rest after all of that :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kris! I am kind of relaxing - Blake is sick (I think food poisoning) so he is needing more babying than me I guess... Oh well.
ReplyDeleteYep - yesterday was a little crazy! Am hoping the BOCs are continuing to divide/grow properly - hopefully they'll start to implant normally starting tomorrow. :)
Oh no, it's so not the day for a sick husband! (Our family had that fun the last couple of weeks... so miserable, I'm sorry!!) I hope he bounces back fast, I'm sure he will.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing to think of those little bundles of cells, so tiny! I hope they are doing everything they should!!
Hope you feel better Blake...man Ive had this stuff going on my third week.. drink chicken broth and emergen c ... its the only thing that made me feel better , however nothing helped the headache
ReplyDeleteHe seems to be a LOT better now - maybe he'll even post a comment back...? :)
ReplyDelete