I think I have a love-hate relationship with September. I have several great friends who have birthdays in September, football games start in earnest in September, temps start cooling, etc. I sure love when the leaves start changing, the mornings and evenings are crisp, and it starts to feel like Fall.
Bad memories, though, include (of course) Sept 11, and, in my personal case, being bit by the WNV mosquito just after Labor Day, and becoming sick/hospitalized... several nasty memories, like...oh... almost dying at Lakeview... still lurk a bit for me.
So - my hope is that focusing on IVF will help to replace the bad memories with hope - or at least push them into a little more distant place. If it works the first round (sure hope it does) - I know this will be the case. Even if it doesn't, I think focusing on the IVF activities will continue to minimize the intensity of those memories and give me a new, more positive focus.
So - here is to September 2010! May it help us continue to heal and move on to better and happier things!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment