Grace is here!

Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Checking the list...

So - all of my medications arrived today - hooray!

There are vials of three different medications - one pre-mixed (low-dose HCG), two that come as a powder to be mixed with saline just before injection (Bravelle - which is the FSH, and high-dose HCG trigger shot).

Also 4 doses of Ganirelix (pre-filled syringe) - hope that will be enough - and 36 doses of progesterone.

The company sent a little jade feng-shui good luck charm in the box - I think that's kind of cute! Hope it works! ;)

I made my first three appointments - suppression check on Sept 9, then a blood draw Sept 14, and a blood draw and ultrasound on Sept 16. Everything after that will depend on how I'm responding.

Fingers crossed!!! :)

I have been flitting around - very distracted - today. I need to clean but so far have been to Kohl's (had $20 Kohl's cash which was going to expire! Had to go!) and Target. Now on to very fun things like putting laundry away, cleaning the kitchen and prepping a grocery list, and balancing the checkbook/writing out bills. Can I just go back to Kohl's...? Ha-ha... not really.

Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the feng shui charm, that is cute! I hope it works too!! Have a great, relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WAS sweet about the feng shui charm. I really think it is going to work this first time. And I am never wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right, Vicki! I have never known you to be wrong... so... I will remain hopeful about this round!!! :)

    Kris - hope your weekend is great, too!

    ReplyDelete