FINALLY the day of the viability scan/pregnancy ultrasound was here! :)
I will keep it short (I'll add info re: week 7 tomorrow) - we have one teeny tiny baby growing! Here is a picture - can you spot it? ;)
... and a more magnified view... (still tiny and kind of tadpole looking!) :)
I have to say that seeing the heartbeat was perhaps the most amazing thing I've ever seen. How cool is it that one of our balls of cells now has a heartbeat??? :)
So if all continues to go well, we'll be due mid-June.
My first appointment with the Maternal/Fetal medicine dr is next Fri, Nov 5. The adventure continues!
HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY!!! :)
Oh P.S. went to the Royal India again to celebrate... we love that place!
Oh P.S. went to the Royal India again to celebrate... we love that place!


CONGRATULATIONs MELISSA AND BLAKE AND WEE ONE, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY JOY
ReplyDeleteMay angels surround you all .. mom
Amazing Melissa! Congrats- can't wait to watch the story progress.. so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteSoooo happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the greatest news!! I am so excited for you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What wonderful news! June will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Congratulations! That is wonderful news!!! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I'm sooooo happy you got to see the heartbeat!!! What a wonderful journey you and Blake are taking! Enjoy every minute of it!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is one lucky baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! We appreciate all the awesome support! :)
ReplyDeleteNow I know where baby's come from.
ReplyDelete(miricles)
Blake D.
Blakee you are the best! :)
ReplyDeleteThat gave me tears in my eyes! You are truly blessed and miracles do happen. I pray it all goes as hoped for. xx
ReplyDeletePS-Royal India is my husband's and mines favorite restaurant.
Thank you Tiffany!!! That was very sweet of you! We should go on a double-date sometime to Royal India! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I was wondering!. It looks like only one. That's good, but it still would've been good with 2. Anyways i look forward to reading more! See ya
ReplyDeleteYep - one - which is totally great! :) We've waited for a long time and whatever we're given is pretty amazing. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you. It is just amazing how easy you made it all seem. Success on the first cycle. "Hooray and hallelujah, you had it comin' to yah, goody goody for you, goody goody for me, hope you're satisfied, you rascals you!" (from an old song). Looking forward to the next report. Lots of love.
ReplyDelete