Yesterday was a GREAT day. It started with me getting up to go to the grocery store - I asked Blake to please put his clothes away and vacuum when he got up. When I got back, he came out and helped bring groceries in, AND he had put his clothes away and was vacuuming - NICE! :)
Then our Dads came over and we went to the Utah game. Despite the rain, it was a FUN game - Utah did GREAT (poor CSU... nah...) :) - always fun to see Utah win in-person.
When we got home, Blake made us dinner and we found "Remember the Titans" on tv - I've wanted to see it for a long time, so we watched it and it was great. A super fun day.
At the game, I noticed my legs were cramping a lot - yes, we were having to go up to the 62nd row, but it was really uncomfortable! I read somewhere recently that you can get funny leg cramping in pregnancy because you start metabolizing calcium differently - I have a suspicion, though, that the problem may just be I'm very out of shape, my ankle was acting up, and I hurt my toe the other day so was limping. Yep - that seems the more likely culprit! :) I will be going to the gym starting this week I think... :)
We just watched the Broncos game... ouch. Not good - I think the worst game I've seen from the Broncos in a long time... :( I was shocked that they didn't put any other QB in - poor Orton was getting MUSHED. I think Tim Tebow may be wondering what he was thinking when he signed on... wow.
I got pretty nauseous today after sacrament meeting - great, right? :) In YW I realized pretty much everyone in the YW leadership knows about our pregnancy. I don't remember telling people, but maybe I told them we were doing IVF and they were assuming it worked...? I suppose one of the risks of posting a public blog is that you lose the ability to share your news with people when/how you want... I feel a little anxious that so many people are in the know, just because we haven't had the viability scan yet and it's pretty dang early. But - it's nice that people are excited and happy for us, so I'm trying to think of it that way!
I'm glad you had such a great weekend! Isn't it a miracle to read all that is developing in a tiny little being the size of a LENTIL? Truly. And, thank you for sharing your adventure on this blog... I'm sure it does add another dimension to it all - for better or worse - hopefully for the better because as you say, there are so many excited & happy people to cheer you on :)
ReplyDelete