Grace is here!

Grace is here!
Our adventures begin with the amazing baby Grace! :)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two more days...

...until the next milestone - the blood test to see if this worked!  I'm kind of anxious, and excited to find out one way or the other.  A few people have asked if I'm wanting to try a home pregnancy test - honestly, I'm ok to wait.  This week is going by FAST, and my history has shown I don't have a lot of luck with positives being confirmed.  So I'm perfectly happy to wait until Fri morning, with an answer by the end of the day.

I'm also waiting to put any information up re: week 4 embryonic development - the answer feels too close and like maybe I'll jinx it if I put information up now.  So, I'll wait to do that so that I won't be quite as shocked or disappointed about it if I don't have an embryo (or two) at that stage.  I don't mean to cast a negative light, I'm just feeling cautious.

I'm SOOO tired -  I woke up at 3:30 a.m., then couldn't sleep until ~5 a.m., then woke up ~5:30, and when 7 a.m. rolled around, I was NOT ready to get up.  I forgot to do several things at work today, despite having them clearly written on my calendar (I missed putting it on my daily post-it note, so I guess that's why...?)   Nah - I think it's more the lack of sleep and subconscious wondering about what we'll find out in just a bit here! ;)

Hope you all are doing well - good night.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Ive started using daily post it notes....creeeeepyyyy ... yikes just when you need sleep the most ...this is just to much anxiety... hang in there ... duhhh like you have a choice...... Im crying through the blog and comment , so I think we are all very anxious for you and the 4 week embryo development..mom hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit crying! (Remember when I used to get mad that you were crying during Little House on the Prairie...?) ;) Everything is fine. I slept well last night and feel pretty good so far today!

    Que sera, sera, you know? I'm pretty much resigned to the understanding I can't control anything here. Don't be anxious - I'm not - I'm kind of nervous, but really pretty calm.

    Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still praying for you! I don't know how you have stayed so calm, I would be a basket case! Still sending lots of sticky baby vibes your way, and anxiously waiting to hear the good news tomorrow! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dani!!! :) It must be all the nice prayers on our behalf keeping us calm! I sure hope it's good news - either way, we'll be ok, but it will sure be awesome if it's positive!

    ReplyDelete