Actually I'm not feeling THAT bad - but I do kind of persistently feel a little dizzy, and a couple of times I felt pretty dang nauseous today. In fact, in the middle of the last meeting (which I was facilitating) at one point, when a bunch of people came in together, someone had cologne or perfume on that didn't sit well - AT ALL. I didn't have to run out, but had to consciously breathe deeply, sip some cool water, and focus on the call. Then after the meeting I swear it smelled like something electrical was burning, and things tasted weird, which made me feel gross. I made it through the day, though, and I think this may be a good sign. :) Though maybe I'm just anxious/making myself feel sick.
Also I'm having insomnia at night - I keep waking up between 3:30 and 4:00 a.m. and am struggling to get back to sleep. Again, perhaps I'm just anxious waiting to go in for results?
OK then - enough of that. ~2 1/2 days until the blood test! :)
You will find out so soon! I am hoping and praying for you. I hope you keep feeling crummier!!!
ReplyDeleteDang Melissa, sorry youre are feeling crummy...now what happens Friday , do they test you ? or you take your test .....?? when will we get a call????ok now Im feeling nauseated....why am I up every day at 3:30 and 4:00? oh this is not about me???!!! mom hugs
ReplyDeleteDang daughter, sorry you are feeling crummy... Im feeling nauseated and getting up at 3:30 .....oh this is not about me ... isnt that bizarre ....you must feel really tired .....love you , hope I can get this to post here goes
ReplyDelete