Cute Blake ran an errand and came back with a card and giant cupcake for me. :) I think he knows I'm kind of anxious - I think that is really sweet (and I'm not just talking about the chocolate cupcake!)
Also I forgot to post about a funny dream I had last night. I dreamed I was with a friend (don't remember who, but a girl) and someone told us we HAD to go meet an alien and gave us the place to go. We both didn't believe it but drove to the location, and a spaceship come down hovering over us and we both were freaking out! Then an alien - kind of looked like a troll - beamed down and gave us some instructions. I said "let me repeat that back to make sure I got it right" and he said "if you have to do that, just forget it", beamed back up, and the ship went away. I thought man, that guy wasn't very patient! Weird!
Ahhhh.... funny dreams. :)
That is a funny dream, i laughed out loud!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! :)
ReplyDelete