I keep thinking I really should write some of these down, and then think I already did - but looks like I'm missing them!
The first dream I remember from several weeks ago (before our viability scan, or shortly thereafter) was that I woke up in the hospital and couldn't remember what had happened, but Blake's family and a bunch of my family were there and seemed excited. I told a nurse or doctor I was glad everyone was happy, but could someone please tell me what happened since I couldn't remember? She said something like "Oh! Well we found you have a surprise twin, and we had to do a little surgery but now everything is fine. We put in a zipper, though, so if you want them now we can take them out - or you can wait until June." To which I said I think we better wait until June!
The other themes I mentioned (family conflict, bats, etc.) have been odd... one funny thing was a dream where I asked Blake to please take a picture of my side profile and he said "no way, that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard" - I thought it was real and didn't want to ask again for about a week! Of course it was NOT real, but that's how vivid these dreams are!
I had an interesting collage of dreams last night - somehow there was a little black kitten in a field who came up and was SO cute - I was petting it and cuddling with it, and then it just ran off into the field again. It was kind of calm - somehow I knew that was its home and I wasn't worried. Then I saw a house in a field that had some kind of stream or moat you had to cross to get to it - it ended up being a co-workers - somehow there was a baby bear there when my co-worker got home, and the momma bear thought this gal was chasing her baby so started chasing her, and she had to jump in the water because there was no time to lower the bridge! Hmmm.... Then somehow Blake and I were at a big house with a bunch of people - some family members - I couldn't tell if I'd had the baby or not which was weird. I knew there was a baby boy there but I was nervous to ask if it was mine for fear people would say I was nuts and take him away! I knew people were watching him so wasn't too worried. Then all of a sudden we looked out and there was a big fire coming. We were all rushing to gather things, and I wanted to grab my insulin, some clothes, and the baby but I couldn't find my contacts OR glasses so couldn't see. Finally we ran outside - but everyone had left in the cars! My grandma and grandpa were driving off with an almost full car - we waved at them and they flipped a U turn to come back. Somehow the road was VERY steep and as they came screeching back, smoke was pouring out of the car! For some strange reason, the fire was then gone and we were back in the house. My aunt was holding the baby and I went in and very naturally picked him up, and then I knew he was ours. Maybe we're going to have a little blonde baby boy...? :)
... and Blake is not escaping the weird dreams either! He had a VERY funny one about going to participate in another study that entailed giving a sample. I won't go into the details, but it included a nurse giving instructions in a french maid outfit, other people getting "good" videos/magazines, Blake getting a video with Archie Bunker/other comedy ("not good") shows on it, a blue party cup, and a large garbage can. Don't let your imagination go too wild, but it was a REALLY FUNNY dream... at least if you've ever had to go through sampling of that kind. :)
OK then - hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!
For some reason my nausea has been getting worse... ugh... I'm hoping this trend will reverse SOON! Have only had one episode of... well... you know - Thanksgiving morning. Weird. Hope that is IT! :)
For some reason my nausea has been getting worse... ugh... I'm hoping this trend will reverse SOON! Have only had one episode of... well... you know - Thanksgiving morning. Weird. Hope that is IT! :)
I hope you were able to eat & enjoy Thanksgiving dinner! Those dreams are crazy! I think dreams are fascinating and always wish I know what they mean (and that I could remember them all - well not always I guess!) I hope you will be feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kris! :) Definitely - I was ok by dinner (thankfully!) I know - weird, huh? Kind of fun to remember them but certainly strange!
ReplyDeleteI hope things start improving soon - but it's ok - really not that bad relatively speaking. I'm just kind of wimpy. :)